There’s an app for that! There is actually hundreds of apps for that, and they can help you determine wait times for rides, detailed maps, key phone numbers, times for key events like parades and much more!
Take a look at USA Today’s review of three of the most popular apps:
Walt Disney World Pro ($4.99; available on iPhone)
• Pros: Well-organized information categorized by theme parks. Zoomable map with ride icons. Includes little-known tips, such as pointing out that the Peter Pan ride has long wait times for much of the day. Doesn’t require Internet for most functions.
• Cons: Descriptions can be wordy and read like advertising. No scheduler or itinerary maker. No detailed menus.
Disney World Magic Guide ($4.99; available on iPhone)
• Pros: Photos of rides and restaurants. “Food Finder” lets you search restaurants by food type. “Near Me” GPS search for finding rides nearby. No Internet required for most functions.
• Cons: Inability to place restaurants and rides on map from description page. No itinerary maker.
Disney World Wait Times, Dining and Maps ($3.99; available on iPhone)
• Pros: “Friend Finder” for finding family/friends at the resort. Parking-spot finder. Itinerary maker. Accepts wait-time submissions only from those who are at the park for greater accuracy. Includes best times for rides. No Internet required for most functions.
• Cons: Inability to place restaurants and rides on map from description page.
Disney also has it’s own app available to Verizon Wireless customers and similar apps are available for other Disney parks. The world of apps… making you Disney World experience stress free!